Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Wish List

Okay, Okay, I know I promised pictures of the baby shower, but I cannot locate my camera at the moment. Instead I will post some of the things on my wish list. Since we've been living on one income for awhile, shopping has not been an option, yet. Hopefully we will know where we are moving soon and I will be able to find a permanent job which pays well...until then, here are a few things that I covet most:



A unlimited shopping spree to J.Crew....There are many other stores like Banana Republic, Limited, Macys, Nieman Marcus, etc that I cannot wait to step foot in knowing that I can buy something without feeling guilty.


This is another store that I LOVE....it's kinda like a bath and body works, only with better products. The store in Columbus offers facials, manicures, pedicures, and has an amazing staff to help with every need. Like, my fly-away hairs that will not stay still no matter what (even multiple hair stylists have tried) - that is until I asked someone there and she recommended an amazing conditioner and spray.


Sevens jeans. Enough said. J/k....I've been longing for more stylish jeans. Luckily we live 2 hours away from a store that sells these; however, I plan on buying some as soon as I get my first *real* paycheck.


I've been dying to update our bedroom. Mostly we need a new headboard. I love the one in the picture, but adore the bedding. It's neutral and will match our decor no matter where we move. Pottery Barn is another favorite of mine, and that is where I found this.


Our bathroom is another place that I would love to update....We received bedding and bathroom accessories for our wedding, but I saw this by Lenox and it took every muscle in my being to not buy it. I also love the the set below.


No comments:

Post a Comment