Monday, May 18, 2009

Movie Review: Angels and Demons


So the Mr is off until Thursday afternoon, which gives us TONS of time to hang out. Awesome. We've been together non-stop for over a week now....I love my husband, but need time to myself once in awhile. Anyways, to pass the time, we went to see Angels and Demons. It was really good...now, I haven't read the book, but really want to now that I have seen the movie. There were a few twists and turns in the movie...the special effects were great. I'm not a huge fan of action movies that leave you in suspense, but enjoyed this one. Definitely worth the $$ to see a real movie.

In other news, Mr found out that his company lost an account in the area that we are looking to move, so looks like our plans may be put on the back burner. I may end up taking a job near my parents' house while he stays here. Boo, hiss...c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment