Thursday, June 4, 2009

Okay, don't judge me for this, I'm an old woman on the inside. I wear reading glasses, have hip pains, take lots of naps, and absolutely love quilting/sewing (which is what I've been doing a lot of lately). So my life is extremely boring at the moment. I've resorted to doing all of the sit-down patient things that I have put off/not been patient enough to finish.
Here are some pictures of a quilt that I made for a friend in my program that had a baby. It's not perfect, but the 1st one that I've made completely on my own (my mom usually helps at least a little).






I have a few more projects that I'm working on at the moment, to be posted later.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome and totally cool you did it all by yourself! I think I'm getting old too cause my mom just gave me a sewing machine and I'm trying to make stuff!! Why is that we get crafty in our old age?!

    ReplyDelete