Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finished!

I am officially finished with graduate school! Woohoo, I never thought that this day would get here. One year ago I was seriously contemplating dropping out of my program at the local university. See, I already have one master's degree from a prestigious, southern university, but it is not in the field that I would want to work in for the rest of my life. Don't get me wrong, I have a passion for that population; however, being an SLP will give me more opportunities down the road.
This program has not been my favorite - it's the first time that I have felt like a number in the classroom. My G.A. advisor convinced me that leaving would not be the best idea, so I stayed. I loved my internships and the field that I am going into. If only Mr. Happily-ever-after knew where we were moving next so that I can find my dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment