Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Ramblings

This is my last week at home. I start my first real job next Monday, and have not been this nervous in a long time. What if I forget how to do therapy? What if I cannot manage my time effectively? sigh. Once I get started, everything will come back to me. Anyways, I want to make this week productive so that everything is in order around the house and I do not have to come home and clean (at least for the first few weeks).
Here's my list of what needs to be done:
  • scrub kitchen floor
  • wash walls
  • clean bathrooms
  • create mail organization system
  • do all laundry
  • dust
  • tidy all rooms
  • clean closets
  • vacuum hardcore (move all furniture)
  • finish Mr H's quilt
It doesn't seem like much when it's written, but i swear it takes me longer than most to clean (motivation has something to do with it). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Drink a extra large coffee and turn the music up REALLY LOUD for some motivation!

    ReplyDelete