Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been a week full of adjustments for us, but a good one. Here's why we're thankful

  1. I started my job this week, so I'm not waiting at home for Mr. H all day and then decide that the moment he walks through the door is the best time to talk.
  2. My brother is coming to visit (mostly with Mr. H) this weekend. So fun - I have not seen/hung out with him in such a long time!
  3. Mr. H's xbox came back from being repaired. This gaming system does amazing things for our marriage (like time to clean without being interrupted)
  4. Traffic on my way to work has not been bad at all.Tomorrow night is date night.
  5. Mr. H is leaving work early and driving to the town where I work for a fun dinner - so exciting!

1 comment:

  1. awww. such nice things to be thankful for. and yay, you have a job!!!
    found you on 20sb we love comments!

    ReplyDelete